He's the wonderfull boy I've ever meet. The patient boy in my life. He's so amazing in my eyes. He can be like my father, who always keep me. He can be like my best friend, who listen my story; eventhough I know he's really boring. He can be like my mother,who always attention me. He can be like my brother, who always be with me. He can be my love, who always love me every second, every time, every day. He is my everything for now. Cause the boy like him is imposible to find. He is the patient boy, cool boy, wise boy, ah my god; he want that I call him 'man'. Not a boy. Oke, he is mu man. Hahahha. Ofcourse! Man. Cause he is 17years old. And i wanna to tell you i really really love him i really really love abiem wahyu pradana. Omygod. Does he know how big my love for him? Ahhhh I hope he is the man like I think. Aamiin
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar